These general conditions are subject to the provisions of Law 7/1998, of 13 April on General Contracting Conditions, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, as well as all applicable tourist regulations and, subsidiarily, the Civil Code and the Commercial Code.
The formalization of reservations through the Web is subject to the following clauses:
1. Manifestations: The Client states:
a) Have a legal age and have full capacity to formalize the reservation, stating that he/she understands and understands all the conditions found on the Web.
b) That the information provided when formalizing the reservation is true and complete.
c) Confirming the requested reservation and especially the rooms and services selected, the dates indicated and the number of persons.
d) That in case of a group reservation, he/she is authorized to fill out the form on behalf of all travelers.
2. Access to the Web: Access to this Web is the responsibility of the Customer.
3. The booking:
3.1. The reservation includes the services detailed according to the rate conditions stipulated on the page from which the reservation is requested or formalized. These particular conditions together with the present general conditions must be accepted by you before formalizing the reservation.
3.2. The contract may be validly executed in Spanish and in the other languages available on the website. In case of discrepancy between the translated versions of these conditions, the Spanish version shall prevail.
3.3. The Client accepts that the HOTEL assumes no obligation or responsibility with respect to those services that it does not provide directly and in particular with respect to the lack of veracity, incompleteness, lack of updating and/or inaccuracy of the data or information on offers, prices, characteristics and any other relevant data and information about products or services of external suppliers that are advertised or could be booked through the Web.
Likewise, the HOTEL is exonerated from any liability derived from the non-compliance or defective compliance by such suppliers of the obligations derived from their contractual obligations or from the regulations in force.
3.4. Online reservations: The online reservation process follows the following steps:
1. Availability: Search for dates and select the type of room and number of people.
2. Collection of personal data, acceptance of the general conditions and request of card data and payment by credit card via POS gateway.
3. Confirmation of reservation and payment, error or cancellation of payment.
Once the reservation has been made, the Client will receive a "Reservation Confirmation with the locator number" by e-mail to the contact address provided together with the contract conditions that have already been provided during the reservation process.
Unless otherwise stipulated in the tariff conditions, the reservation is not considered firm until payment of the price or the stipulated deposit has been made.
3.5. Reservations on request (onrequest reservations): For services that can only be reserved on request, unless otherwise provided in the conditions of the rate, the mere request for availability does not imply the contracting of the reservation, this being subject to compliance with the requirements indicated on the page from which the request is made, as well as its effective confirmation by the HOTEL.
3.6. At each step of the booking process, any errors in data entry can be corrected by using the "back" button on your browser. Likewise, the booking data will be recapitulated in the Booking Confirmation. If any errors are detected, Customers should immediately request corrections by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Price and payment:
4.1. The conditions, the price of the projected stay and/or the services requested, as well as the methods of payment accepted, are those expressly determined in the rate conditions included on the page where you request or make the reservation.
4.2. Unless specifically indicated otherwise, the prices shown on the Web are Retail Prices, including IVA.
4.3. The transaction shall be carried out in EUROS, regardless of the Customer's origin.
4.4. The Client expressly authorizes the HOTEL to make the charges provided for in the tariff conditions, for example, to meet possible penalties for late cancellation or no-show, accepting that the data of the means of payment provided will be used to carry out the corresponding charges.
4.5. Promotions and offers will only be valid for as long as they remain accessible to the recipients of the service.
5. Modification or cancellation of reservations:
5.1. La modificación o la cancelación de las reservas confirmadas se sujetarán a las condiciones particulares previstas en las condiciones de la tarifa.
Any modification or cancellation must be requested to the HOTEL at the email address available on the Website or in the Reservation Confirmation or through the "Manage my reservation" section of the website indicating the email provided at the time of booking and the reservation locator.
5.2. The modification of the reservation is subject to availability at the hotel.
6. Right of withdrawal: For the purposes of the provisions of Article 97.1.i) RDL 1/2007, you are informed that, in accordance with the provisions of Article 103 l) of the aforementioned Royal Decree Law, you do not have the right of withdrawal.
7. Invalidity of clauses: If one or more of the clauses included in these general conditions is declared totally or partially null or ineffective, this will affect only that provision or that part that has been so declared, the general conditions subsisting in all other respects, with such provision, or the part of the same affected, as not being in force.
8. Acceptance: The request and the formalization of the reservation necessarily imply that each and every one of these general conditions, considered as an integral part of the reservation and completed with the conditions of the rate and the specific applicable legislation, are expressly accepted by you. The present conditions, the particular conditions of the rate and the confirmation or reservation request, express the entirety of the obligations between the parties.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction: This contract shall be governed by Spanish law, excluding its conflict of law rules. Without prejudice to the rights recognized to consumers in matters of jurisdictional competence by the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16, 2007, any dispute that may arise from the use of the Website or the services linked to it shall be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the competent Courts and Tribunals according to the domicile of the HOTEL, expressly waiving the Customer's own jurisdiction if any.